Enter the stories of Christian icons and let them speak to you in this time and place. My icons are not just strange abstract images from the past but stories made new with each telling.
While I am very concerned about tradition and craft, I am even more interested in the stories the icons tell. Until printing was invented in the 1450’s, icons were the main graphic media of the church and are often referred to as the “gospel in line and color.”
Click on the links below to –
- take a look at the gallery of my completed icons.
- follow my progress on an icon for The Chapel of the Transfiguration in Grand Teton National Park.
- check out my blog with its weekly posts about what is important in my world.
- sign up for my monthly newsletter.
- and, let me hear from you.
I hope this website helps the stories of iconography come to life for you.